Just a little fun coloring Power Poppy



Hello friends,  taking a little me time to color.  My Friend Corinne encourage me to color the beautiful lilies from  Power Poppy.    She did a beautiful job with her's in a dark red.  


Are they not just to die for!  Red is her favorite color and I love how she did her vase.   Her flowers just come to life and look like velvet.  So amazing.

So here is my version.  Using the Colors RV53, 63, 66, 69 for the Lily.


These Joyful Lilies. are popping up all over Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and when you print them they are framable size.  Yes, I will be framing this one and Corinne is framing hers as well.   They just make me happy!  Thank you, Power Poppy for constantly creating the most beautiful florals to color. 

Comments

Cindy Groh said…
It blows me away at how much it looks real.
Gorgeous.