Classes this weekend in Maryland!


December 1-3rd, 2017
1213 Liberty Road
Eldersburg, MD 21784
Visit Photo Scraps site at  http://photoscrapsblog.blogspot.com

410-549-5187

Yup, on the road again!  I can't wait to see all my friends at Photo Scraps!
Here are the classes I am doing this coming weekend!!!!!!!
Hurry if you can make it!  Only a few seats left.....can also reserve a kit. 





I JUST HAD TO GET YOU A JUMP START ON VALENTINES DAY!




Notice, I've used most of the same colors throughout all the classes.  There are some exceptions.  However, those colors should already be in your collection as we have used them before.
Please call Photo Scraps right away to reserve your seat.

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CLASS, IT WILL BE A GREAT TIME!

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
WOW you sure are very busy Rhea! Just wanted to say that I am so enjoying the class, watched all the first 3 instructional videos now onto the colouring.
Hugs
Linda xxx