It's Your Day Go Wild


Hello Welcome back friends to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends  this is Ruby from and that's all she wrote today I'm here with a fun tag using CandiBean "Have the Micest Day" from LDRS Creative and some Creative Basics dies came into the mix.


I watercolored my image and cut it out using the circle from Creative Basics Fancy Circles kit and adorned it  with the Polkadoodles Dotty Doily for a beautiful trimming.



I layered the tag using Polkadoodles Eleganza paper and cut out a Creative Basics Stitched Flag for a base.
. I cut out the sentiment using Creative Basics FanTaBulous die set and what I did was I flipped the die on both sides and created a fun design on both ends of the cut.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Passionate Paper & Friends
on Facebook for lots of fun and inspiration!




Comments