Power Poppy Gladiolus

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations! 

Robin here from Robin's Crafting Nest to share today. 
Our sponsor this week on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends is Power Poppy.  The beautiful images are created by artist Marcella Hawley.

I love to color flowers and I usually gravitate towards any floral image.  So the Power Poppy designs are right up my alley.  

Today I chose to color the Gladioli Digital Stamp Set.  The Gladiolus is such a beautiful flower.  They can grow to be about 3 feet tall and come in a wide variety of colors.  I have these planted in my garden here in Maryland and I can't wait for them to bloom.  Since they are so diverse I chose to color two of the same image in different colors.  It really changes an image when you try it in different colors.

For my first card I used my wonderful Creative Basics Dies and embossing folders.
I used the Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set and the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders. I just love the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders they make the cutest patterns on your card stock.


Copic Markers I used:

Flowers: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Leaves: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG99

For my second card I wanted to share some orange Gladiolus.  I also used the sentiment from Power Poppy's Loving Tulips stamp set.  Again I used some of my Creative Basics Dies.  This time I used Fancy Circles Die Set and Basic Stitched Flags Die Set.


Copic Markers I used:

Flowers: YR12, YR15, YR68, R05
Leaves: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG99

Come join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  We would love to have you and there is a great discount code to Power Poppy this week.



Comments

Bunny said…
These glads are beautiful.
Loose Stitches said…
Fabulous cards, I love those flowers!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads